Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Project for the Orchard

This is a little project I am working on for the Orchard Church. The church's mission statement is "Sharing the love of Jesus in coffee shops, in livingrooms, and with families." So I have been asked to take photos of each of those things: coffee shops, living rooms, and families. So far, I've got the livingrooms shot done. Here it is...


During the shoot, I took a few shots of the Waters family (who is adorable by the way). These shots are not ideal due to the location...but I think they are very cute informal family shots. And I spend a great deal of time with this family...this really is who they are!!!


And of course, because I can't have enough kid shots (and because Zeke is a ham), I got a few of just the two kids. These 2 are my favorites. Do you see any similarities???


No comments: